My Own New Abbreviation ABWM!

 After I'd made my first nursing suit last spring, I was trying to draw a good pattern and mark out the measurements for it. I foudnd that of course, my waist measurement was a few inches off what it had been before baby. So instead of marking (waist) where I usually would, I put ABWM. It translated *AFTER BABY WAIST MEASUREMENT* I was quite pleased with myself and thought people (moms) would rather like the idea :-) But..I've never mentioned it to anyone except my sister, so no one could have known about it anyway. This evening I was updating some size charts and pictures. I finally took the time to make a few of my own size charts, like I've been needing to get around to! Here's the one I made for the nursing suit...

 

 
These are my estimations of what the waist size would be. If anyone else's differed from this, whether it be smaller, (I'd be surprised, and jealous) or bigger, I can always accommodate you :-) Or at least do my very best!!  
 I'm unsure of whether it should have been only 2 inches more than the regular sizes, or 3? I think mine was 3. In any case, its larger for a bit more room :-) 


For comparison sake, here's the regular scrunch top size chart... 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric