Maternity Scrunch Top (new pictures)

I've not had pictures taken of this style since October 2011. I should have gotten some more during my second pregnancy but apparently I was busy with other things...? Yep, that happens :-) 
 Fortunately I have friends who after much badgering, (not really) consent to modeling swimwear for me. Which is awesome! Here are some new photos of the Maternity Scrunch Top....


 This top was made for a customer of mine, Beth. The bottoms pictured belong to my model, Tasha. I made them for her in 2011.




 Very nice detailed shot of the rouching, or *scrunching* as everyone is calling it :-)


~ Lovely ~


I continue to take orders for these, and people keep loving them :-) I Have 5 waiting for me to make them up now. Woohoo! Lots of lovely mama's getting pretty suits. Love it! I am blessed and my customers tell me that it is a blessing for me to make it for them. Thank you all for your support and for allowing me to do what it is I love to do! Its so awesome every time I get feedback from another happy customer. Makes me so happy :-) And I've been getting repeat customers quite a lot. Its great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric