Maternity Suit, Scrunch Style


Maternity Suit, Scrunch Style

I would have to say that this was my favorite maternity suit :-) I was (I thought) over due with my daughter, Jubilee (turns out she was on time, we'd just miscalculated her due date) Here I was waiting on baby and trying to find things to keep me busy! I'd had this idea for a swimsuit that I wanted to try and there was no time like the present! So, less than a week before baby girl was born I started playing with this. It was a success on my very first try!!! How awesome is that?!?! I went to the YMCA with my sister to try it out....and....I LOVED it! This top that was based off one of my maternity t-shirts was tighter than my shirt, and had scrunch-ties in the sides. This gave a great rippling effect! The top was snug to me (which showed the cute baby belly so well) so it didn't move when I got in and out of the water. It didn't move around when swimming, it stayed put. I felt so comfortable and secure in this new suit, it rather felt like heaven lol! I only have a few pictures of this suit. I would love to receive appreciation photos from customers!!! 




 Fall 2011

























View of the Bottoms and Belly Band.




Up next...a surprise! That's right, stay tuned for something else new!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric