Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

 This is a series of posts I'm doing on the different "Styles" of modest swimwear I've made in the past and in the present. This post in particular is on the Women's Ice Skater Suit. A post on the girl's will follow this one.

 Women's Ice Skater Suit

At one point this was the new 'in' thing. And well, it never really went out of style, its still really popular. A fitted bodice with a drop scoop waist. Attached to an a-line skirt which is very flattering and has such flair! The spandex pants beneath are separate and have an elastic waist band. Pictures below are in order from newest to oldest. I have many of these so I'm just choosing a few. Enjoy!






















 Boat lounging














Anna Skurfing behind the boat


Me water skiing


I don't know what it is about this photo, but its awesome :-) 


Stay tuned for the Girl's Ice Skater Suit. I'm afraid there aren't as many pictures of it in the Girl's size. The Belted Style seems to be more popular among the little girls....

Comments

  1. I absolutely live this design! How do I buy one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Find me on Etsy by typing in creations by savannah

      Delete
  2. Is there anyway you can combine the pants and the dress into 1 piece?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe possible, but I'd need to know the exact rise measurement from crotch to where the waistline was in the dress so it wouldn't be too long or too short in the crotch.

      Delete
  3. Is it possible to purchase the pattern for this suit so I can make it myself ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric