Girl's Ice Skater Suit

This is a continuation of a series I'm doing on modest swimwear "styles". 

Girl's Ice Skater Suit

The design for this suit is the same as the Women's Ice Skater Suit, only for girls. Its a fitted tank-top with a skirt that starts out fitted at the waist but flares out into an A-line shape to allow room for the hips and give a nice full, ruffly look. Worn under the skirt are spandex pants. They are separate from the top and have elastic in the waist band. Sleeves are an option, for those of us who prefer a little more sun protection. I don't have many pictures of this style in girl's sizes. I guess the reason why is that its not as popular as the Girl's Original Suit.




 My sister Anna at Fort Walton Beach FL



 Miss Alaina, 5 years old.


Anna in a Geometric Printed suit.





Rainbow Starfish



Double needle finish around the neck and arms. 























Up next is a style I don't technically do anymore but I'm going to post it anyways. Its what I call "The Sports Style Suit"
 

Comments

  1. Where do you buy these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoveredGraceCo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric