Chirstmas Decor - Table Runner & Coasters



Last night we had my sister and her husband over for dinner. Just before they arrived I broke out the Christmas table decor. I found my green table cloth, and the table runner I'd made a few years ago. The table cloth needed ironing after being in a box but came out looking lovely! The table looked so pretty once we had it set, I had to take a picture!



 My sister made the rolls. They were awesome! I am getting the recipe for sure!



 This was an easy project my mom, sisters, and I did one year. We made about 30 of them for Christmas gifts.





This is the pattern I used to make the table runner, link below.
Lehmann Quilting Easy Table Runner #101 Pattern - Click Image to Close


Pattern found here.  


I also have the coasters to go along with it but can't find a pattern for them...






I found this that was similar.

DSC01037


Its the same concept but instead of folding it in rectangles, its in triangles and you overlap it the same way this pattern shows...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric