Nursing top details

This past week I was working on a nursing suit order for a lady in Switzerland, that's right, Switzerland. Didn't I feel big and important to have an order from way over there? I sure did :-) Anyway, as I was finished with all sewing on the top, I usually put the suit on so I can know about how much to cinch up the sides and tie the pretty bows. I had put it on top of my t-shirt and as I was looking in the mirror, I had an idea! :-) Several people had asked me questions like "what does the suit look like inside?", "how far does the front panel come up?"...etc. Since I had a t-shirt on underneath, I could take some pictures that would help answer those questions in a visual way. So I asked the dear hubby to help me out with the picture taking. Here's what we got... 



Yep, that's a knife in my pocket, its a kershaw. I'm so in love with my knife <3 
 #countrygirl

 Holding the top panel up so you can see where the bottom panel comes up to.


How the nursing top works, you pull one up and one down...pretty simple. The bottom layer is snug enough across the bust that it goes back into place very well. The top panel has elastic at the under-bust. If you've chosen a busy print as pictured here, its likely no one will ever know its a nursing top.


Comments

  1. That looks really "user-friendly", Savannah. You do such a nice job of creating functional and stylish swimwear that's modest enough to leave something to the imagination!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric