Fun crafts

 What's up everybody?!?! I am about to make a re-entry into the blogging world and catch you up on everything I've been into since I left. I was way busy getting ready for baby girl to be here. Now that she's here I'm working on recovery and finding my new normal :-)

 I've been having fun this evening. Easy crafts, making a gift for a baby shower. The hardest thing about these is making a decision on the colors! :-P I was so torn on the color schemes. The mom I'm giving them to loves bright and bold colors, but traditionally, baby colors are pastels. Hopefully I found a balance and covered both.











 And yes, I was sitting on the floor with the ironing board way low. 4 weeks after baby #2, I get tired of standing sometimes. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric