Trash to Treasure





Who doesn't have an old pair of jeans with holes in the knees? Well, in this case the jeans did not have holes in the knees, they were just too short :-( I had this pair of jeans that I LOVED but they were always too short. So recently I decided to turn them into shorts! Why not? I did, after all, need a pair of denim shorts :-) They also had a stain on them, so I decided to put some applique flowers over that. Okay, I'm lying.. I was going to put the flowers on there no matter if there was a stain or not lol! Its a fun and easy project! I am feeling most brilliant at the moment :-) I have a pair of shorts now! Yay!!! 








Not the easiest thing to do to take a picture of yourself modeling clothes :-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric