Christmas + Sewing

Its been too long since I've posted anything! Not that I didn't have things to post, I've just been super busy! I had more stuff ordered in November than I did in June or July! November didn't top April or May, but was still my busiest November yet. Of course I had my shop closed down in the Fall/Winter these past 2 years. In 2012 I closed so I could sew for my sister's wedding, and in 2013 I was so burnt out by the multitude of orders that hit in the Spring that I needed a physical and mental break, so I closed, went on vacation, and prepared for the new baby coming. That was the rest of 2013. I opened for orders again this Spring and haven't closed yet.

So these November and December orders are just about coming to an end for me. Shipping out the rest of *before Christmas orders* today. Then I can focus on Christmas sewing for me. Yay! 


 I'm working on this for my little Sister in Law





It will look like this when finished: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric