Random photos of random life :-)


Among my sewing pictures I have found these random pictures that I just feel like posting to the blog...  :-) 



I thought this one was pretty... and I didn't even look through the viewer! It was just a test shot before using the camera :-)

My recent thread haul from the fabric store. I waited for the sale!!! :-) I will be back for the next big sale in September! Woo hoo!!

Pajama pants I made for a friend's little boy (on the left), and a pair for my daughter (on the right)


My Marigolds


Just playing with the new camera lens :-) 


This is a makeshift wreath I made out of an old curtain. Its a really large rolled rosette. The flower itself measures about 13" across. I put it on my front door. If anyone cares to know how I did this, I can show pics :-) 3


 A friend ordered a suit from me and she was sooo pleased with it that she sent me this in the mail :-) So sweet! 

I gave Jubilee a treat for being such a perfect little model. She was pleased to say the least :-)


 Selfie I took while out photographing a swimsuit.


This is where I move my desk to when I need to have great lighting for taking pictures of what I'm doing :-) Corner of the living room with great windows!! ((I'm lucky my desk is so light!!))


And this is one of the posters I made for my dad when he was in the Hospital. I love turquoise, and hot pink :-) This was the song I awoke with one morning after his accident. I sang this to him when he was unconscious. Such a good song! Such powerful promises! Find this verse in Lamentations 3:22 of the Bible. 

Thanks for looking through, and have a blessed day!! :-)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric