Tuesday



3 pictures from today...



 Today I went searching through my fabric boxes that hold small pieces of swim fabrics. Earlier this Summer I took the opportunity to buy some (okay, many) factory sample fabrics. Some were 1/2yd - full yard pieces, and others were less than half yards. This white box in the picture is the latter. Small pieces. I received these fabrics, many of them, but with almost no matches. All different! I figured these would be great for making girl's scrunchy tops and posting them for sale. *I won't include these in fabric options for custom made things. (it would simply take far too much time to take a couple hundred pictures, of these fabrics that don't have any quantity to speak of.) 


 I was looking for a print with red in it. I was hoping to find something to make a swim top to match my Toddler's red swim bottoms. I came up with these. (okay, so these weren't the only prints I found with red in them... these were just what I felt like at the moment :-) Funny how picking fabric can be determined by what your mood is lol!) I was having a difficult time deciding, but someone in my craft group said stripes may look boyish. Another commented that they liked the floral print. So I think I'm going with that one. But someone else also suggested putting a bow on the striped top. That could be cute too. Decisions, decisions... Feel free to give an opinion on it if you like :-)


 I was also blessed to be able to de-stash the fabrics I would not use. The middle package was an order, but the priority packages were fabric that I re-sold and sent out today! :-) So awesome! Very thankful! 

In all honesty, its been a long 3 weeks.. and its going to get longer :sigh: This is keeping me going tonight... Streaming music from Way-FM Christian Radio Station.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric