A Baby Shower and the Masked Ladies!

This past Thursday we had a Baby Shower for my Sister's first Baby. The day before the shower, I asked my Mom if we could do something she'd done at a shower long ago. There was this picture that I remembered seeing. It had been taken at a shower which Mom had hosted, like 25 years ago. The object of the game was to scoop as many cotton balls out of a pot and onto your head as was possible (in 30 seconds), while blind folded. The blind fold was what made the game. It had a large set of eyes on it that made the wearer look hilarious! I wanted to recreate the game they were playing in that picture! However the picture was only in my memory. We searched Mom's photo books and did not find it. It must be one of my Aunties who has the picture in my memory. Mom and I recreated the mask by memory and we all had fun playing the game at the shower!!


Mom and I recreated the blindfold with large eyes!

My Sissy decorating






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric