Peanut Butter Peel

I know its not my usual to give tips and advice, or how to's.. but in this case I am definitely making an exception!! 

 Have you ever tried to get a label off of a jar, or some other object? Tried soaking it in water and soap? Scraping and scrubbing at it maybe? I know I have! I was introduced to this Peanut Butter Peeling trick about a year ago. I have to say that it works great!! All you need to do is cover the sticker/label in Peanut Butter and wait. The last label I removed, I waited about a whole day. It doesn't work super fast, but leave it on there long enough to let the oils completely soak into the label.... and wha la! My label nearly fell off all on it's own! This makes the label come off completely clean! If you haven't tried it, you should! 


This is the little stool that my kids use in their bathroom. It had 2 stickers on it. I had removed one and thought I was done. But there was another on the other side lol! This little stool came from kids R us. You're looking at the back side of the label. And as you can see, it came off all in one complete piece. Look how smooth that is! The plastic stool had no sign that there was ever a sticker on it. The Peanut Butter Peel worked perfectly! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric