For the Moms



Modest Nursing Suit


I have been waiting a long time to announce this new design and I'm proud to announce that its finally here! This past February my family and I were going to a water park and I needed something to swim in that would allow me to nurse baby girl who was at the time 4mo old. It took me 3 failed attempts and finally success on the 4th try!

The suit consists of two separate pieces. The top has a nursing panel with elastic at the under bust and an under layer that can be pulled down to nurse baby. It was made extra long with scrunch ties in the sides to give it a rippling effect. The idea behind this was that it would hide my left over baby belly. It worked really well! I was so pleased! 

The bottoms are one piece, skirt and pants together on a 3/4 inch elastic waist band. Great for easy on and off. The suit is fashionable, modest, and you can feed baby in it! I have made 3 so far, two for me, and one for a lady who is doing the review! Caroline at The Modest Mom is reviewing the suit and she will be hosting a giveaway also! 









 Ties into a bow on the side





 Bottoms are separate from the top


 Showing the Nursing Panel





 Nursing baby girl


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Second Suit

















Comments

  1. Hi! I found your blog through the review on Modest Mom. :-) I love this new nursing swimsuit! I do not have a nursing baby right now (I have a 5 year old and 2 year old) but we hope to have more babies in the near future, so I would love to win this suit in the Modest Mom's giveaway. ;-) If not, I will save up and buy one. Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This swimsuit is awesome! I am a nursing mom who has spent hours looking for something modest and breastfeeding friendly in the stores. But it just is not there. You have really done an awesome job designing this suit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous! How much are these?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric