Ah, the love of pillows <3

My little daughter Jubilee loves her pillow. She's been sleeping with one since about 4 months. Her daddy had rocked her to sleep and when he went to lay her down he thought she'd be better supported with a small pillow and sleep better. She took to it right away. I recently decided that she needed her own pillow case, a pretty one. So I went to my fabric bins and searched for the strawberry shortcake fabric I'd bought several years ago...before I even met her daddy :-) My room was decorated in Strawberry Shortcake when I was a girl, and I've kept all the decor. At some point she'll have her own room and I'll get to decorate it up! :-) 



 Learning at an early age... Jubilee had been very contentedly playing at my feet and I figured she'd be happy sitting in my lap and not be into everything. She did really well and was very interested in what I was doing.




 Baby girl loves her pillow <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric