Evolution of the Swimsuit

My mother-in-love sent me this video and I would like to share it with everyone. Its a little long, but very worth watching. Here is another woman, perhaps more accomplished than I, who has a swimwear making company. I have seen her suits online, and though I would not be comfortable in them (just because I've been so well covered my whole life, I can't seem to do less :-) And my husband wouldn't want me to), they do cover more than many modern swimsuits. Her message is great! It comes with some research about how men view a woman in a bikini, pretty interesting stuff. I think my favorite suit she has is the Holly: http://www.reyswimwear.com/collections/holly

 Unfortunately I couldn't get the video to embed here so here's the link from youtube: Evolution of the Swimsuit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric