The Big Move

We're moving! My first real move since 1999! When my family moved from FL to TN. Sure, my husband and I moved into the little rental house when we got married...but that was 4 years and 2 kids ago. We didn't have a whole lot to move back then. But now is a different story. So I've been busy for the last 2 weeks. Painting walls, staining baseboards, cleaning, packing, and yes, sewing! I wish I had more time to devote to blogging but at the moment my time is all eaten up. So that's about all I have to say for now. We're moving and its busy!





Comments

  1. Where are you moving? I hope it isn't too far away! We always enjoy seeing your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not far from where we are now :-) Just about 8 minutes down the road!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric