Requested wedding photos...

One of my blog followers asked for a few more pictures from my brother's recent wedding. I only have a few. They were taken by my husband, Josh. He was mostly the video person so he didn't take many photos :-) 


Bride and Flower Girls






 My funny Jubilee was such a ham for the camera that day :-)



 Wedding Party




 My Dad (best man) holding my cousin's daughter, and my daughter (2nd cousins)



 Hubby and I with the Bride and Groom.



 And again, my curly headed, Jubilee :-)



As time has gone on, my family has become more and more amazing at pulling-off a wedding. Everything keeps getting better. The planning, the decor, the loveliness!!! Even photography gets better with all its new trends, ever updating and becoming more awesome.

Unfortunately, that's all the photos I have. Hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric