Upcycled baby clothes!

Upcycling clothes is fun! I put together this outfit for Miriam's 8 month photos.. 



keep scrolling to see more pictures and what this looked like before I put it together..







Its neat when things come together. The only thing I bought was the floral fabric. The other things were free... In the local clothing swap, I found the very plain-looking set of overalls size 6 - 12 months. They were a tan-ish/grey color. I also found a couple onsies that day, one of which was this pink one, with white polka dots. *Love* And I thought they would work nicely together. Looking at the overalls I thought that since they were so plain, they would be the perfect candidate for being embellished with a printed fabric. Maybe some bows and flowers?? I ventured into Hancocks a few days later and found me a coordinating fabric. 

  The pieces of the outfit layed around for a couple weeks before I put them together. It took me a couple days to get totally done. Going by this Tutorial, I made ruffle bottoms.  I had wanted to make some fabric flowers to put on the front but I ran out of fabric. I'd bought a 1/4 yard and should have bought a little more. So bows it was!



















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric