Brilliant Design, and a crazy shipping detour!

In November I had a lady order 3 maternity suits. I will post pictures of all, but of my favorite, I will post a bunch! :-) This, my favorite, was done in navy. A navy print with white stripes on it, at the very top of the bodice, but the rest was solid navy. 


 At the moment, on my screen it looks more royal blue, than navy blue.. but it was close to navy believe me!




 This was all the customer's idea. She had me order the striped fabric and told me how she wanted the color blocking done. Cutest thing I've ever seen! At least, as far as maternity goes.









She also had this orange fabric special ordered from the Stretch House and asked that this one be made up all out of the same print. No solid swim bottoms. 




And she had me order this Zebra print for this top. 



The suits were sent and all was well. Plenty of time to get there..and then the wrench was thrown in.... Keep in mind that this has never happend to me before. But it did happen this once, and it was quite crazy. The shipping started out good for my Canadian customer. It left TN, went to NY, but then it did something very unexpected. I got an email from the buyer saying that she'd checked the tracking and it was telling us that the package had gone to (wait for it...) Tokyo, Japan! Talk about a major shock!! I talked to friends and the post office. The general consensus was that it must have gotten on the wrong truck!



 Unbelievably, my customer was calm, collected, and understanding through the whole time ( even though it was a short time ) of not knowing what in the world had happened! The tracking soon updated, and we could see that the mistake had been corrected, and the package was once again on its way to the customer! And I can say that I never want this to happen again!

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric