Maternity Swim Bottoms (details)

I've not really had the opportunity to take close up and detailed photos of the maternity bottoms. That is until now. Since I bought a maternity mannequin, and it doesn't mind being photographed, I've been able to take some close up shots! These are fun with this wild and wacky orange print! 


These are a little longer than my norm, at the customer's request.




These are my own design, and they are not based off of any pre-existing garment. These were designed with my first pregnancy. You could say I used a draping technique to get the desired effect.


Back 


Close up shot of the back waist. You can see some of the detail stitching around the top of the Maternity Band. 



And that's pretty much it, for a detailed look at the maternity bottoms. Sometimes I have a more strait look to the skirt, sometimes its a little more full, or even slightly flared. My first set of bottoms was nicely fitted to me, but not knowing that my hips were going to change size by 4"!.... they were a little too snug by the end of my first pregnancy. After that, I started giving a little more grace in the hips!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric