Out Tomorrow

Prepping to send out a few orders tomorrow. I took pictures of 2 of the suits so far.

I know I've not posted in a loooong time!!! Its been a very wild past month. They say when it rains, it pours! And well, it must be true. I first found out that I needed a root canal, and that happens this week. Then, the very next day, my daddy was in an accident that put him in the hospital, in critical condition. Shortly after that, my hubby totaled his truck. The truck being totaled put it over the top for me. Too much to handle at one time! These days, any one extra thing that goes wrong makes me melt into an emotional puddle... for example, me crying on the State Trooper who pulled me over because I wasn't paying attention to my speed. Poor guy, I told him, it wasn't him that made me cry. I got a warning is all. Still didn't help my mood :-P Its been a rough time, and we're not though it. But in everything, the Lord has been gracious to all of us. Many people have loved on us and taken care of us in this time of Dad's healing. We are thankful that Dad is steadily improving, though it may be slow. Hopefully, I will get to see him this week.


I have things I'm planning to share on the blog, I've just have been a little distracted!! Tonight, I'm working on getting some orders ready to ship tomorrow. Take a gander at them :-) 


Suit #1. This suit is for Ann. Its a women's XL, and its being displayed on my newest dress form. Chest 47", Waist 36", Hips 48" so.. just about what my size 20 would be. Maybe slightly smaller in the waist and hips though.. So more like a size 18 with a slightly larger chest. 
 Anyway, I was working on a pattern that gave a flattering fit for the dress form. I called it the 'perfect size 20' :-)



















Suit #2 is for my friend Corinne. Women's size small. 












 Blue Palms fabric. I think she will like this one very much!


Comments

  1. Hi Savannah,

    Sorry to hear about your dad, and the other things you mentioned! My dad had heart surgery last year, and there were a couple of days in the hospital that things didn't look too good. It was the first time I every seriously thought about losing Dad. God has kindly allowed us to keep him for a while longer though! :-)

    As always, your swimsuits look great! I admire you being able to keep up with a home business while being busy with your little ones and being a wife and homemaker!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric