Goodbye July

So, as promised, I am posting pictures of some recent work. I'm not entirely sure I have all the pictures though. My hubby has the 2nd camera card at the moment, and I think there are more on there. But we shall proceed with posting this blog. I can update it later if needed. I'm actually going to do a little bit of cheating here.. its so close to midnight, and I said in my last post that I would blog again before July was out.. so its STILL July, with only 20 minutes to spare lol! The cheating I'm referring to is that I'm going to publish this blog post without the photos, so the time stamp reads 'July 31st' and I'm still in the 'July' window lol! Its bad, I know! :-P The pictures below are of projects finished in July 2015.







 
 





Top with the seamless sleeve!





 This is something I've been experimenting with. The criss cross nursing top. Here, done in maternity.

Here is the same top but with a band at the under bust and a loose fit for the belly area. 






Classic black




 ~  These two ladies went to Sweden ~






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric