Full Coverage Baby Swimwear

*Somehow this post was deleted, not sure how that happened! I'm posting it again because this is the second time someone's asked about the baby swimwear and I've not had it there to show. We'll fix this.


Full Coverage Baby Swimwear


This was the first swimwear I made for my daughter Jubilee. It was a onesie that had sleeves and closed with snaps between the legs. I also made little leggings and a skirt as one piece bottoms. It was great for sun protection. But in the end I decided that I didn't need so much coverage for her and made a sleeveless onsie for later on in the summer. See pictures of my first full coverage infant wear below... This was made in a size 3-6 months.






Look Mom, Dots!


 Just lounging around


 Glamor Girl











 Snaps at crotch for easy changing


Comments

  1. Both swimsuits look great! I might have to make one of these for my little girlie. I hate worrying about sunburn on babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! My oldest daughter's name is Jubilee, too! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric