Girls Scrunch Top and Bottoms

This is something new I decided to try this year. I wanted to try something a little different for my little toddler. Something other than the regular modest swimwear tank and skirt top with shorts under it. I've done the women's scrunch top with bottoms and loved the way it looked. I wanted to try the same thing for girls, only slightly less complicated. This one does not have adjustable ties. Not that it couldn't, I just figured it didn't need them. I mean, think about bow ties that other children might pull on, that might get caught somewhere, and they'd never stay tied nicely I'm sure. I eliminated all those probable issues by substituting with elastic added to the inside seam. Here are the pictures in the order I made them.















At the lake









At the beach!


I was about 5 months along, expecting baby #2



I was lounging in a chair, taking a mini nap, when I looked over to see my girl mimicking me haha :-)


 ~*~

This next one I made for my little cousin










I'm still working on this so that its made in sizes from Tot to Teen


Comments

  1. I think aqua bottoms for the last suit would look awesome!

    PS-I love the scrunch!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric