Jubilee's Rosie Suit

Now this is something I'm working on getting the style right... Its a girl's scrunch top and bottoms. I'd been using one method for getting the scrunch in the sides of the suit, and then I went to make this suit and changed the way I was going about that. The result was a better look and more/better scrunching.. but then my length was off and this top turned out a bit shorter than I wanted. So, its still a work in progress, but its coming :-) The skirt also needs some re-designing for sure...




This one is a little blurry, but one of the only full body shots I took. The skirt droops too much at the center front and back...

 Side view... this is where you can tell its not quite as long as I'd like it to be...


All in all, its absolutely adorable! 


Cute headband with bow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric