Nursing Top, Inside Out


 I've just completed and mailed off a nursing tank, to a customer. I took a few detailed photos of the top, including photos of it displayed on the dress form, with the inside facing out. I won't be typing much today, as I had a needle go through the tip of my index finger, on my left hand, and its rather sore. But enjoy the pictures! This is a design that you've seen here since Spring of 2012, but these are the first photos I've shared showing the inside of the suit.













Here is where I turned it inside out. Its difficult to tell that its inside out because the print goes all the way through the fabric. That's one way to tell you've got a good fabric :-) Look closely at the neckline and arm holes. You can see some color difference around those areas. The black half circle you see at the center chest, is my hair tie. I placed it there so you all could see where the panel stops. Its designed so that if its done right, the under panel will come up over the chest and be snug enough to stay in place.





















And she got a scrunchie. I don't commonly make them for the ladies, but usually for the girls.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric