Off the Wagon

I feel terrible. This is the worst case I've had of falling off the wagon with my blog yet! Its been terribly lacking of late and its all my fault! I've tried to be steady and have a few posts every month, but this last 2 months I've failed.. or not even tried. September and October were full of nothingness on the blog :-( I've been out of it! I'm not like most bloggers who pour everything they have into their blog. But I've definitely tried to be somewhat consistent this year. Epic fail! 

Things that have happened since I left my blogging world are, that I've started in the journey of homeschooling. Just getting started of course, and I've lots to learn! But with my Mother having schooled 9 at home, and my Mother-in-love having schooled 7 at home, I have awesome role models to look to :-) My oldest daughter just turned 4 years old! She's such a big, beautiful, sweet girl. Granted she picks on her little sister a good deal, but I do find myself saying "thank you for your help" to her more and more often :-) 





We both love using stickers to help her learn and remember things.



My Nephew was born, making me a first time Auntie <3 Although I have felt like an Auntie to my friend Bethanie's kids, as she and I were close growing up :-) Here's a picture of my Nephew Enoch! I was at his birth! 


Enoch with my girls <3  



My Brother Jonah got married, September 19th :-) Lots of things happening! As is common with large families... Jonah is fifth born out of 9, and his new bride Emily, has 11 siblings herself! I may have to post a blog on their wedding. It was in my parent's barn :-) Photo taken by my hubby. And yes, they are just kids :-)

 Just decided that I'll soon post a blog titled 'September' and post photos that were taken that month. Among them will be some wedding photos! And then I'll have to do the same thing for 'October' And I bet that most things from October are going to be things I've been busy sewing and have photographed. So you all can be on the lookout for those this month :-) Hope to be back soon! Things are busy, busy, busy!!!


EDIT: I found a way to change the dates on when posts are aligned in the blog... so I went back and filled things in! Check them out!! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric