Playing Designer



Last night I was playing with an idea for a nursing top. This is what came out of it... 


The fist try seemed cute, but not for a nursing top. The over layer, being sewn into the side seam, kept the fabric too restricted for nursing. Pardon the rough edges on this one. I didn't take the time to finish the armholes and neckline when the photos were taken.


And so I tried again.. 


 Front

 Back


This time the over layer went all the way around the body. It was cut fuller and was much easier to lift up if someone desired to wear it as a nursing top. (If its to be a nursing top, I will cut slits in the under layer) I did finish the arms and neck of this one. Its a size 16 and will be for sale in my etsy soon. 







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric