Women's Scrunch Top


The first one of these was done when someone saw my Rouched Maternity Top and asked if I could make this for her, but not in maternity. So I drew a pattern for her and put it together. My sisters Isabel and Anna help me model it in the pictures below... 


Isabel models the purple suit that was ordered. It fit so I had to get pictures!!


 Back of Isabel's suit and the front of mine. (mine has the nursing panel)









 The bow tie...the bottoms were so wrinkled in this pic :-P




 The next Suit made in this style was for my sister Anna. She wanted a suit totally out of a print. As you can see, Anna likes bright colors :-)







Anna also liked the fact that the top was adjustable, so she could make it as long as she liked! 


 
 A shot of the bottoms from the front


 Back


 Side Ties



My sister Isabel is an independent kind of girl. She came over to get a lesson in how to make this suit and I drew a pattern just for her to send her home with. I helped her make this first one....

 Sparkle Top!


 Close up detail of the side


 Isabel did a really good job on her top!


 Bottoms (I made these)

 Back



This next top Isabel made all on her own, from the pattern I sent her home with. She did really well. Isabel really likes this style. 










And that's all the pictures I have of this style..so far :-)



Something else you could do with this top is wear it with board shorts! I found these at CleanlineSurf.com




Comments

  1. I love how flattering ruching is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sell the patterns for this or no? Have been struggling to find a modest swimsuit pattern that wasn't a full wetsuit

    ReplyDelete
  3. do u have patterns could buy for the women's scrunch top suit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at this time. I'll see if it can be pulled together before too long!

      Delete
  4. Spell check...( I could buy).....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric