Bum Balm for Babies *All natural*

 On Sunday I got a baby bum balm from a friend. She sent it over when she heard baby had a bad rash. I actually haven't used this on baby's bum yet. I already had some coconut oil and lavender that I was using up. But when I opened this, I was holding baby in my arms, and I was looking down at her head, which was flaking terribly. I figured it couldn't hurt to put it on her scalp, so I did. I'd tried lotions previously, and they'd not made much improvement. But the very next day after putting the balm on, baby's scalp was 85% better. I've used it twice more on her head and you can't tell that there was a problem to begin with. 
  So, if you're looking for an all natural bum balm that is cloth diaper safe, you might try Laurel's Yellowbee Baby Balm. I did say all natural. Its simply, organic coconut oil, organic bees wax, and essential oils. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric