Jubilee's Winter Coat

As I was buying fabric to make me a Maternity Coat, the ladies in the store encouraged me to make  one for Jubilee too. I was talked into it way too easily. It was definitely worth it to make my coat, but by the time I was finished making Jubilee's, I felt it was less worth it to make a kid's coat. I'm sure it will be fine since she's got a little sister to grow into it. I used Burda 9501 to make the coat. 



I felt the instructions and illustrations were a bit lacking and could have been more clear. I actually thought this one was more confusing than the Maternity Coat I made. 


I spaced the buttons differently than the pattern suggested.






The back


Adorable shot of her picking up a pebble or some other treasure she'd found.


One stride at a time...


A dusting of snow



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric