Pattern Workshop by Lauren Dahl

I bought this program today. Yeah..I know! *Yikes* It scares me, it really does...all of the many things I have no idea how to do when it comes to digital patterns. I had been hoping to hire someone to help me create pdf patterns. I was just wishing it would help me take a shortcut to producing patterns quickly, but it looks as though I should jump in and learn it myself. :sigh: If I plan to produce more than 1 or 2, then it would be best if I just learned how to the whole process myself. I know people have asked for patterns repeatedly, and believe me, I want to share them as much as you'd like to have them! Here's what I hope will lead me to where I want to be.


  Now, I've only watched the introduction and signed up for emails...still waiting to be added to the facebook support group. It really does look awesome. Pray for me! I need some confidence! I also signed up to be part of their affiliate team so, there's a link below the photo, and there's one on my side bar too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric