Elsa Dress

I made this for my daughter, Jubilee, just before Christmas time. Its my version of an Elsa dress. Needless to say, she is in love with it. Its made from a light nylon lycra fabric, so it stretches easily. It was quick to make since I didn't need to add a zipper or buttons :-)I lined the bodice, front and back I think... I went almost completely without a pattern. I used my swimsuit bodice pattern, and then used a shirt of hers to go by for the sleeves. And just measurements for the skirt and train..















 When it snowed, I took a couple pics of her wearing it outside. She didn't like the cold, so it didn't go over really well. :-)



 "Mom, its cold!"


 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric