Maternity + Nursing Scrunch Top (new pics at last!)

I've made a number of these but never had the chance to take photos of them. The only photos I'd posted before were sent to me from a sweet customer, Susan. Here's the post where the pictures from Susan are. The first time Susan ordered she was still on the mainland, but shortly after, she moved to Hawaii! I just have to share 2 pictures she sent me :-) I was a little jealous of her home and asked her to send me pictures haha :-)


 Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Wish I could go there!! :-)


Sorry, I got side tracked! But can you blame me?!?! Surely not :-) Oh, another thing I found was that it only takes a few days for the mail to reach Hawaii. 


Now onto pics I took this past Tuesday... This is between a woman's size 18 and 20. If this print is well liked, I'll buy all that is currently in stock! So if you don't mind giving feedback, I'd appreciate it so much!! :-)


 



 Elastic casing at the under-bust.






Pinned to show how the nursing panel comes up over the bust to cover. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric