Flexi Review

I believe this is my first review!! I'm reviewing a flexi clip, for a little lady named Taylor. Taylor is a consultant for the company Lila Rose, which makes hair accessories. Some are rather fancy, and could be referred to as "hair jewelry". :-) 

We're doing a rewiew on the flexi by name of, Turquoise Tranquility. I LOVE turquiose!!! And this is what it looks like: 





I'm sure you've seen these advertized around. I know I had before this review, but I had never tried one. Years ago I had something similar to a flexi clip, but it was made of leather and had a wooden stick. Because of the nature of those materials, and the fact that I liked to put my freshly washed hair up with it.. well, the wet eventually ruined the wood and leather, but mostly the wooden stick. I've not had hair accessory to create this style with for several years. I was all for trying it out! Plus.. I thought it would be fun to write my first review! :-) I knew it would be a little difficult to get pictures of myself, since I'm home so much of the time, with just my little children for company :-) I thought I'd get my Hubby to take photos for me, but he was awfully busy! My sweet neighbor, Logan, took photos for me. I think she did a great job!! :-)




This is my hair done up in a twist of my own. Its like a full twist + a tails up in one. If there are questions about how I did this one, I'll have a friend help me take pictures to demonstrate.




Side view


We used the size small for my hair, since my hair is not very thick at all!

True to it's name, the clip is flexible! I was pleased to be able to recreate this style in my hair after so many years.


 Now this is interesting. Instead of having a stick that is completely separate from the decorative hair accessory, this one is attached! Because of a slot in the metal stick, it is able to slide back and forth on the clip, to allow for styling your hair...and not loosing your stick!


And now, for some more pretty pictures... 





~*~

Another thing I was interested to learn about, was that Lila Rose now makes hair-sticks! I didn't know that before talking with Taylor and viewing her site! I also used to have hair sticks. As a girl, my Grandmother had given me some hair-sticks, and I loved them! They're such a fun thing to learn how to use! Here's a picture of what hair-sticks look like... 




Taylor is a very sweet young lady, and I saw she was a fellow crafter too :-) A kindred spirit to be sure! Check out her Facebook Fan Page.  And her Website, to view the many, many options of beautiful hair accessories!!!



Oh, and Taylor told me this morning that she's got a promotion going for New Lila Rose Customers! Buy 3 and get one FREE! Have fun looking!!! Contact Taylor for details:  taylor.forhisglory@gmail.com



Comments

  1. I just love this post! The photos are beautiful and the turquoise clip was a great choice! I am happy you are enjoying your flexi clip. Thanks so much. It has been a pleasure working with you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric