Mint Green Maternity Top.

I think this was the first Maternity top that I'd made from cotton fabric. I made this one for me out of recycled fabric from the first dress I ever made for me. I LOVE this fabric. So darling! I used a non-maternity pattern. 


 I used option C, the Green Dress. And basically what I did was take the piece of fabric that was supposed to stop at the underbust and cut it really long, keeping the line where the under bust was and gathered it there to the lining that only went to the underbust and had darts and such in it. 




 So like I said in the first post I had on another maternity top from this pattern... This top looks great with jeans, but not as great with a skirt. Maybe if the skirt was long and thin it would look alright??


 7 months












 Back. I loved the way this top was cut, it just had a really neat look to it. On the down side, it was nearly impossible to hide bra straps with this top. And I had to work on my tan a little to make it look good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric