Tea Party

Two weekends ago I traveled out of town with my inlaws to see more extended family...which is not what I was scheduled to do that weekend at all! I was supposed to be spending Saturday getting my handgun carry permit, and I had completely forgot when it was. Going to the class would mean staying home by myself all weekend while Dear Hubby went off to see his family and do some scouting for a hunting trip. Well I was not going to stand for being left at home alone on the weekend. So on short notice I changed all my plans and packed to go! Saturday, hubby went off to the woods and the rest of the family piled in the van for a 2hr ride to Grandma's house. It was a great visit, one that I wouldn't have wanted to miss. Everyone had a fit over Jubilee, who had just turned a year old.
 My Grandmother-in-love enjoyed showing us things she was preparing for a fancy tea party she was apart of. I took a pictures because I loved what she made as party favors! Take a look at these adorable little tissue holders >>>




 Now from what I understand and can tell...she cut little rectangles/squares, hemmed the edges where the tissues come out..and decorated them with trim. Then folded the two centers together with the good side of the fabric on the inside and sewed the ends closed. Tada! So cute!!!



See her lovely tea set?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric