Fabric Swap!

I stinking love the fabric swap! Can't remember who invited me to it but its cool! So earlier today I'd posted some destash photos so I could sell some of the things I didn't want and so I'd feel like I could buy some zebra printed flannel. I'm wanting the zebra print to make some burp cloths for a friend who's doing baby's room in zebra (Black, white, and pink). Usually I wouldn't think twice about it... But, we've managed to spend quite a bit of money lately, and when that happens I pull in the reigns a bit.
 Anyway, earlier I'd posted a few fabrics that I didn't need. Most of which haven't gone anywhere, but... the first person who asked me for this fabric, V


asked if I would be willing to swap. I told her that it wasn't exactly what I had in mind, and told her of my plan to get some zebra print. Later she comes back and asks if I was the person she was looking for zebra print for? I was like "Did you find some? That would be great!! What are the odds of that?" I told her I was thrilled! So I get to swap for what I wanted :-) Yay!

And of course this evening...as I was on the swap again. I saw another zebra print...and I went ahead and got that one too. :-P I should be set now! 

 Here's a picture of the second zebra print I got (far right)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric