You can even ski in it! ;-)

My mom reminded me of something of something this week, something I could share with everyone. That they might get a good laugh out of it. Its a picture of me on the ski slopes in 2009 on one of our annual ski trips. I'd taken a bad spill after trying out the snowboard. And I mean it was really bad. I tripped up when the toe of my board caught on the snow. Fell face first, bloodied my chin and scrapped the skin off a spot on my right wrist, which still has the scar. Everyone asks me about it when they see it.
 Now it was a very warm day, the temperature was in the 40s. The snow was slushy but still we were able to ski just fine. I don't remember what what made me think of taking my swimsuit and skiing in it...but in any case. I knew it would be fun and would take my mind off my fall on the snowboard. I took the drive back to the condo and got my suit. Putting it on over my under armor leggings which just happened to be black and blue just like my suit. They matched quite well. It was tons of fun skiing in that suit. I got several compliments on my 'costume' lol! :-) 













This could also make a great modest ice skating suit...this is kind of what its named for anyway. Just because that's what it looks like to me :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric