Jan 28th

Yep, today has been my Birthday. My sweet sissy came by to watch my girlies while I did some errands. I'm totally tired because I stayed up too late last night. Hoping to get all the laundry and dishes in hand before the hubby comes home. Probably gonna play Ticket to Ride or Catan tonight. We had celebrated early and had dinner just the 2 of us, about a week ago, so no big date night tonight. Its been a good day. I caught a short nap with my youngest and wish I could still be sleeping :-) 

And for my birthday I'll share a photo of me at a very young age. In this photo I'm wearing a dress-up 'bride' outfit that my Grandmother made from the leftovers of my Aunt's wedding gown. My Grandmother had also made my Aunt's wedding gown. You see folks, it was destiny that I be a seamstress. My Grandmother, my Mother, and now me. Love it!!! :-) 



So this is me, as a little princess. Spoiled by my sewing Grandma, and my sewing Mother. Its so much fun to be able to spoil my girls today :-) Speaking of which.. I need to post what I made for Jubilee for Christmas...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's 'Ice Skater Suit'

Training Pants (tutorial)

Types of Swimwear Fabric